Monday, May 12, 2014

Week 95 : Meeting in Takamatsu 高松大会

We had a meeting in Takamatsu.

Had to leave sunday night, because it takes too long to get there. Stayed at the apartment in takamatsu.

The apartment was brand new, and there are only 2 Elders in it. It`s at least twice the size of our apartment, so it was nice to have a good night`s sleep.

The meeting was good, though mostly review from previous meetings. It was President`s last Zone meeting.

Did I say that Elder Chistopherson is coming on my birthday next week??? pretty awesome, right? It will be a all mission confrence for 3 hours in Osaka! a place called Ibaraki. Just so happens that I was in Ibaraki for a meeting on my 20th birthday as well.

Besides that meeting, the Takamatsu meeting was the last one I will go to. So, I had opportunity to bare a final testimony. It was great. I`ve learned a lot on my mission. I can`t wait to tell you all about it. Still more to do and learn until then though!

Love you all and I`m looking forward to another great week.

Elder O`Reilly

I made some Japanese Paper.  Well, actually I failed. But I was successful with the little paper.

So these things are usually not under the water, but these ones are! They are put out May 5th, Children`s day. It`s a great holiday in Japan. Everyone spends time with the family.

Sometimes I think we drink too much juice. haha. Don`t worry I cleaned it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment