Monday, July 22, 2013

Week 52: start 始め

Hello everyone.

So it was a great week. I`m district leader of like the biggest district ever (12 people) so I`m on the phone from like 8:30 to 10:30 every night. Its crazy.  But its great to have the opportunity to serve them all.

My new companion is Elder Steers, from California. He, just like Elder Hoshino, loves rugby and surfing. haha, kind of funny how that works out.  He likes to work hard, so we`ll get along great.  We set another baptismal date on Thursday, and have some new investigators that`ll be progressing soon. Things are still going good! We`ve had 4 investigators to church 3 weeks in a row now.

Working with all these young missionaries makes me realize how far I`ve come as a missionary. I am not good with working with people, and I`ve never been a good teacher, but with the Lord`s help, we can teach a lesson that powerfully brings in the spirit to touch the investigator`s heart. The Gospel is truly something that changes people, and Its changing me!

Well, probably going to Kyoto today, there is a HUGE festival.

Love you all!
me

takoyaki. last meal with elder hoshino. (T.T)

Elder Steers! emailing his family!

1 comment: